Thursday, April 15, 2010

Four Miles - and Team in Training Doubts

Today I did my four mile run in the fastest time yet - just over 45 minutes. I even did some hills, even though today was to be a flat run day. You try finding a flat surface that's more than a few blocks in any Seattle neighborhood! I can't find it, that's for sure!

I was sluggish on my run, but I think I did pretty well. I need to figure out my appropriate running food is. I think that some research must be in order.

As for the Team in Training - oof. I think I'm going to choose to opt-out. I'll have more on this in my primary blog.

Saturday is my five mile run. I think I'm going to start looking for a local women's running group (if Team in Training doesn't work out, which is likely.)

BTW, if you're reading this, holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment