Friday, April 16, 2010

Yoga Today, and more TnT

I started my morning with some much needed yoga. I used Shiva Rea's Solar Flow Yoga, which is an invigorating vinyasa program that has the option of mixing and matching the programs together. It's not for a novice, and requires the ability to flow in and out of asanas quickly, but it's exactly what I like. I should do this more often. I spend so much time running, and not enough being still, or just being in one place. I figure this might be a good counterbalance to all that pavement pounding.

The Team in Training sent a flood (ok, just a phone call and an email) to check in and remind of the upcoming kick-off. I'm not bailing out yet, because I signed up for this, and frankly, maybe I *can* do it without too much stress. The fundraising is a little stressful, though. I'm far more worried about that than running 26.2 miles (though truthfully, I may just go for 13.1). We'll see! I just don't want to be in debt!!

Take care - have a great weekend!

If you're looking for something to do, my scuba friends with Girl Diver are hosting an Earth Day event, Girl Diver Goes Green (Not with Envy)
Plant a Tree! Spread some mulch! Come help GirlDiver & People of Puget Sound celebrate the 40th Anniversary of EARTH DAY with restoration of North Wind's Weir located at Seattle's Duwamish River. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!!

No diving required - but a great group of people doing good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment